Chuck, Ryan, James, Taylor, Vanessa, Joseph

Chuck, Ryan, James, Taylor, Vanessa, Joseph
Christmas 2009

Our dog Shelby-2009

Our dog Shelby-2009
half border collie and half german shepard

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ryan

Ryan is in the Marine Corp and leaves this Sat. for three weeks to Grayling, MI. He leaves Aug.2nd, for a few months to CA and then off to Afganistan. He will be gone for year. I am so proud of him. I pray he will be safe. He doesn't seem long ago that he was following me around making sure I wasn't far. The years sure flew by. I didn't realize back then, the years would go by that fast. I hope I was a good mom to him. He has grownup into a fine young man. I am happy to be his mother. I am proud of him. He will be in my prayers and thoughts every single day. He has such a sweet and fun personality. His siblings love him so much. His dad is proud of him. May the Lord bless him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment